- Our Jobs
- Customer Advocate and Onboarding Specialist
Customer Advocate and Onboarding Specialist
Reserva is looking for a driven, affable and curious professional to help our customers succeed using our software. Reserva is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform for agribusinesses. Your role is to provide support and product feedback to existing customers as well as facilitate the onboarding process for new customers. You are expected to have a working knowledge of business processes such as bookkeeping, invoicing, order management, etc. When you are not busy helping existing customers, you will help us identify new customers reaching out to prospects by email and phone.
This role is part of our innovative mentoring program to help develop emerging professionals eager to learn new technical and business skills. As a Reserva system expert, you will receive extensive training and coaching to help you excel in your job. We use our own tools for communications, sales management, marketing, etc, and while you are not expected to be familiar with these tools, you must be capable of learning quickly. You will have a dedicated mentor working with you to develop your professional skills and teach you about new amazing tools, technology, and business optimization techniques for modern organizations. After a few years, you will become a consulting expert capable of solving complex problems for enterprise customers.
These are the 3 areas of responsibility:
▪ Work closely with customers to follow Reserva's implementation checklist.
▪ Assist with initial data migration from spreadsheets and other systems to our sofrware.
▪ Plan and carry out remote training sessions to help customers learn how to use our software.
▪ Participate in enhancing the product from initial design through testing and deployment
▪ Enthusiastically support customers by phone, email, and chat.
▪ Actively follow up on customer issues for prompt resolution.
▪ Document customer interactions using our CRM and ticketing system.
▪ Accurately identify, analyze, and resolve technical and non-technical issues in a timely manner
▪ Maintain regular communication with customers on ongoing basis at scheduled intervals are needed
▪ Assist customers in carrying out tasks across differrent business areas such as accounting, sales, and inventory management.
▪ Troubleshoot problems and engage with customers to address challenges
▪ Carry out daily outbound calling activities to qualify prospective customers using Reserva's CRM
▪ Assume ownership of Reserva's outreach program and the qualification program.
▪ Manage Marketing Automation activities aimed at informing, engaging, and nurturing customers.
▪ Send sales and marketing emails
▪ Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Must have strong grammatical and spelling skills.
▪ 1-3 years of experience working in customer support roles
▪ Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor.
▪ Profficient with working Excel and/or Google Docs
▪ Outbound calling experience, appointment setting, and getting past gate-keepers.
▪ Extremely resourceful, capable of identifying solutions and delivering results in the face of adversity.
* YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN LAPTOP COMPUTER AND SMARTPHONE TO APPLY
▪ Multilingual: Spanish
▪ Bookeeping or previous experience working with accounts paya
▪ Experience working with ERPs (SAP, Oracle, OpenERP, Workday, etc.)
▪ Familiarity with Open Source technology.
▪ Demonstrate a familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of business systems
▪ Ability to work independently in unstructured environments.
▪ Experience working with quotas or other performance-based incentives.
Learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly below.
Madrid, Syracuse, Remote
9:00AM - 5:00PM M-F