ERP Implementation and Business Consultant
Reserva is looking a Project Manager and Business Consultant experienced using Odoo/OpenERP to support clients during the onboarding process and ongoing use of Reserva. Reserva offers ERP software as a service (SaaS) for the produce industry; our focus is small and medium sized businesses in the agriculture sector. The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and carrying out the tasks required for implementing the Reserva ERP.
The consultant will be responsible for ensuring the ERP system is operating effectively, and will actively coordinate with our engineering organization. Our clients require post go-live support, along with training of internal employees. This position requires a strong knowledge of business process, project management skills, and extensive experience designing and managing ERP implementations.
In addition to onboarding related tasks, the candidate will be responsible for providing ongoing consultation and training as required by our customers. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for conducting remote training sessions via web conferencing and phone, answer technical questions related to the ERP, and proactively offer advice and guidance to clients. The role is expected to support several clients concurrently, working with different companies throughout the day and scheduling follow up calls as needed.
Reserva is a SaaS B2B enterprise software platform for Agribusinesses. We have 10 years of experience building enterprise software for the produce industry. We develop flexible solutions to support the entire supply chain of fresh commodities, from production to retail. Our mission is to be the most compelling enterprise software choice for agribusinesses, providing highly tailored solutions and active customer support. Our vision is to build the largest network of connected agribusinesses using our ERP and marketplace platforms. Reserva works with clients around the world, with a strong client base in the US and Mexico. We are building a global network of connected businesses to facilitate trade and provide food safety and traceability solutions.
- Provide training and ongoing education in Odoo and Reserva's business logic.
- Manage implementation projects for new clients
- Communicate with customers via email, telephone or web conference.
- Help customers configure accounting modules.
- Remote assistance with the implementation of our ERP
- Coordinate and present training sessions when onboarding new customers
- Work within our support team to collaboratively help customers
- Provide ERP consultation based on operating best practices and accounting standards
- Work with Quality Assurance to test software functionality.
- Conduct weekly follow up sessions to assess our customers' progress and identify opportunities for support
- Support Reserva’s internal development efforts with accounting considerations, concepts, and business requirements.
- Assist clients preparing journal entries, accruals, and real time inventory valuation
- Assist with month and year end closing, providing strategies and guidance
- 3+ years of experience working with Odoo/OpenERP or ERP implementation experience, ideally with Odoo
- 2 years of accounting experience, CPA degree a plus.
- Experience supporting other functional areas using Odoo
- Knowledge of inventory management and real time inventory valuation..
- Experience working with businesses engaged in manufacturing, distribution, or any other business activity where carrying inventory is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual: English and Spanish