- Our Jobs
- Inside Sales Representative - US
Inside Sales Representative - US
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is to independently drive the sales process from prospecting to pitching and closing. The ISR is responsible for executing on Reserva's market development efforts for our Agricommerce platform for agribusinesses, serving as the first point of contact with prospective customers. A successful ISR is capable of building rapport with customers, understanding their businesses, and offering effective solutions to achieve their goals. The ISR should clearly and confidently Reserva's unique value proposition to Agribusinesses. ISR must be comfortable working in unstructured environments, organizing their own priorities and holding themselves accountable to produce results.
High Level Objectives
- Assume ownership of Reserva's outreach program and the qualification program.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of agribusinesses' needs and successfully position Reserva as the leading solution.
- Develop an extensive understanding of the enterprise software market within the food/produce industry and how to consolidate Reserva as the leading provider, in particular for enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounting systems, production, and traceability solutions.
- Manage Marketing Automation activities aimed at informing, engaging, and nurturing customers.
- Build customer profiles and record customer intelligence in Reserva's CRM.
- Work with customers to translate business requirements into effective solutions delivered through Reserva
- Qualify leads via cold-calling
- Send sales and marketing emails
- Organize and deliver product demonstrations to qualified leads
- Troubleshoot problems and engage with customers to address challenges
- Work with Engineering, Product, and Business Development departments to translate customer expectations into results
- 1-3 years business development experience at a SaaS company
- Proven track-record working with quotas or other performance-based incentives.
- Proven ability to work independently in unstructured environments.
- Demonstrated knowledge and deep understanding of software products.
- Experience selling enterprise software or selling in B2B environments.
- Cold-calling experience, appointment setting, and getting past gate-keepers.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Superb persuasion and negotiation tactics.
- Extremely resourceful, capable of identifying solutions and delivering results in the face of adversity.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Familiarity with Open Source technology.
- Previous experience with Marketing Automation developing campaigns, activities, email blasts, etc.
- Familiarity with online Sales and Marketing tools (ie. Salesforce, MailChimp, RelatedIQ, etc.)
- Multilingual: Spanish
Learn more at email@example.com or apply directly below.